Thursday, August 7, 2008

Swimming

Today we went to the life center plus pool for about an hour after my workout. Logan seemed to enjoy it but got a little cold. We saw a few friends from high school there with their babies and really enjoyed ourselves.



Also, Logan has figured out how to get his butt up in the air. He's going to be on the move here shortly. I have a video on the camera but just need to figure out how to upload actual video onto here, and not from the camera. As soon as I do, I will update it. It's pretty cute. He hasn't quite figured out how to get his hands under him too though at the same time, so he just falls over, usually on his face. Anyway, just a quick blog for tonight. Hope all is going well. I work tomorrow night, then it's off to Niagara falls for a few days.

This is a picture of Logan about to go in the pool on GOBA. He really enjoyed it then because it was so hot out.

No comments: