Monday, August 25, 2008

Johnny Jumper

So my little man loves his johnny jumper so much. In fact, he spends hours/day between that and his exersaucer. The day of the pig roast, he was outside in his exersaucer playing nearly all day while we got stuff ready for the party. Whoever invented those are my hero. Here is a video today of him jumping in his johnny jumper this afternoon.

Then the little man got just a little to excited to be in his jumper, and bonked his head on the wall. I knew he'd gotten excited and was jumping and hugging the wall, but I didn't realize he'd banged his head until about 10 minutes later in the bath, and he had a huge knot on the right side of his forehead. Bad mom I know. But he didn't seem to mind. So now Logan is asleep in bed (which is great considering what I said in my last post that he wasn't sleeping anymore) with a little goose egg on his forehead. After I put him to bed I cried. Poor baby. But I'm sure it wont be his last bump or bang. I mean after all, he is a boy! Needless to say I moved the jumper about 2 feet farther away from the wall so that doesn't happen again.

Mark's out of town for the week which stinks, but the baby is asleep as I mentioned before. Maybe there is too much comotion with mommy and daddy here. Mark doesn't quite get the "quiet hour" before bedtime. He thinks every hour is playtime hour. I think keeping him up late for the pig roast and stuff was throwing him off. Not to mention the teething and separation anxiety we're going through right now. Hopefully things get better. I again only got 45 minutes at the gym until they called me because they couldn't take his screaming anymore. Poor baby! There are more toys at the daycare there then he could ever dream about having at home, but all he wants is his mommy! I do have to remember I am blessed with a wonderful, healthy baby who couldn't be more perfect no matter how many times he keeps me up at night or cuts my workout short. I love him more than life itself!

No comments: