Saturday, July 26, 2008

Reading to Logan








So they say you're supposed to read to your kids from day one, and I have made every effort to do so. Maybe not gotten every day, but whenever we have some downtime, I try to read to Logan. At first, he didn't even care about the books and would even sleep at times through them. Then he started to show at least a touch of an interest. Now all he wants to do is eat the books. The librarian that came to our mother's group said that board books are designed for that, but I dont know. It also makes me not want to get any books from the library until he learns to keep them out of his mouth. But for now, I just read and read and read, and sing and sing and sing, and he probably thinks I'm crazy, but someday my little dude is going to turn into a reader and enjoy story time :)

1 comment:

The Riggs Family said...

Welcome to blogging! The bath books (soft plastic books) are great for gnawing on too.