Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Logan on the move!

My little man is growing up so fast. He has officially learned to crawl. He's not up on his hands and knees moving yet, he only gets up and rocks back and forth, but that doesn't stop him. He army crawls EVERYWHERE. We aren't totally done babyproofing our one room yet, so if you take your eye off him for even a second he's into something he shouldn't be into. It's amazing. Here are a few pictures of him army crawling around the living room and the kitchen and his room and anywhere else he can get to.









I wasn't at Mark's bday party at his parents house becuase I was working, however here are a few pictures from the get together.






Grandma's got cool toys at her house!








Logan and his cousin Lily. How cute is it that they're holding hands!Aunt Loretta is making silly faces!
Daddy is making funny faces too!





Taking a nap with daddy.


Here are a few pictures of Grandpa Anthony with Logan. He loves his grandpa!


And a few of Logan and cousin Hannah




Tomorrow Logan and I start swim lessons at life center. He's been in the pool all week in preparation for it ( I wanted to make sure he wasn't too freaked out by the water) But he's a fish. He loves every second of it. He even puts his face in the water (I think trying to drink the water... gross I know.. but anyway) I can't wait to teach him to go under and stuff. Florida should be fun too in a couple weeks because the water will be nice and warm. That's all for now, take care!

No comments: